Performance Coaching for Writers
You love to write. But, you may be dealing with these issues:
- "I just don't have any good ideas."
- "I can't seem to make time to write consistently."
- "I feel blocked, nothing is flowing when I try to put words to the page."
- "There are just so many things to write about, I can't decide what to focus on."
- "I love to write, but I don't feel much like a writer."
Sound like you? Well, you sound like a writer to me.
As writers, we all battle this internal dialogue. I am here to tell you that you can win this battle. But you need to approach your work a different way: through cognitive training and accountability.
Click below to learn more.
"Working with Nick has provided me with the insight and motivation I needed to keep going and achieve the goals for my business. It's refreshing to know that he isn't just a good motivator, he takes his own advice and puts it into action. He puts in as much work as I do, and that is amazing." Lindsey Lerner, Entrepreneur & Owner of Level Exchange
Team Workshops & Keynote Speaking
John Wooden once said, "The star of the team is the team." This idea that as individuals and teammates - our first responsibility is to make the utmost effort in service to the team - is critical to sustainable success in business and athletics. In my work with teams from athletics to business, team interactive sessions prove critical in providing an experiential learning experience that develops team culture, leadership, and relationships.
The first step is working with team leaders (Coaches, Managers, Directors) to determine the outcomes and objectives of the workshohp. From there, we develop a customized workshop to fit the development needs of your team. Some examples are:
- Building a growth mindset
- How adversity creates opportunity
- How vulnerability can be used as a strength
- Why preparation matters (the science of "clutch")
- Much, much, more...
Contact Me for Speaking, Workshops, Coaching
To find out more, or if you have an idea for a workshop or speaking theme you'd like to run, contact me here.